APICS Orange County Chapter and Brandman
Upcoming class dates
APICS-OC and Brandman will jointly offer
CSCP Certification classes
- Classes will be offered at the Brandman Campus in
- Registration will be completed through Brandman
- Instructor will be APICS Certified and Qualified
- Students will receive Brandman CEU credits
- Classes will be in state of the art Brandman classrooms
- Material will be distributed in advance of the class
at the Brandman Campus
Yourself as a Supply Chain Expert!
As worldwide competition increases, operations and
supply chain professionals hold the key to achieving
business objectives. APICS CSCP training can help your
company enhance, communicate, and implement critical
supply chain strategies that maximize profits and growth.
With the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
program, you can take your career and organization in
a new and exciting direction. In this challenging global
marketplace, only the most well-trained, well-educated
professionals will be sought after by employers and
valued by organizations.
Increase Customer Satisfaction and Bottom-line
"With the knowledge I gained from the APICS
CSCP course, I was able to help Yokohama Tire realize
about a 20% reduction in consumer inventory while still
maintaining our high customer standards."
Michael Morris, CSCP, Senior Forecaster, Yokohama Tire
Your Organization Benefits
From day one, apply your APICS CSCP program knowledge
to solve everyday work issues. Shape the business' future,
align goals and distinguish it from the competition.
APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) is
a professional development and certification program
that brings the entire value chain into perspective
by providing a true end-to-end view of the global supply
chain. Along with increasing current supply chain knowledge,
it will bring new skills and concepts to the company.
Through the APICS CSCP program, learn about:
- Creating a common framework to address our company's
unique supply chain challenges and opportunities.
- Aligning supply chain strategies with our business
- Improving performance through logistics, technology
and data integration.
- Effectively managing supplier and customer relationships.
- Increasing customer satisfaction and bottom-line
Companies that sponsor all or part of their employees'
tuition will gain a return on investment in the form
of improved profits, long-term loyalty and more productive
Create a common framework
to address your company's unique supply chain challenges
"The program has benefited LG Electronics
management in increased supply chain knowledge and expertise
and improved communication and information sharing across
Guillermo Juvera, CPIM, CSCP, Director of Supply Chain,
LG Electronics USA
The APICS CSCP program will give you more credibility
and recognition in your workplace and worldwide. You
can distinguish yourself by committing to continued
education that will help you sharpen your skills. This
program gives you the opportunity to master supply chain
management and all its facets all on the cutting edge
of new developments and concepts. This knowledge and
expertise will make you more respected and valuable
in your organization and in other businesses around
Effectively manage supplier
and customer relationships
"Now that I have the background from the APICS
CSCP Learning System, I am more comfortable dealing
with day-to-day operations, coworkers and vendors. I
can speak and understand the language my logistics suppliers
use. By telling them I'm an APICS CSCP designee, they
know I'm knowledgeable."
David Kesinger, CSCP, Logistics Coordinator, ELESYS
Today (HERE) and Move Your Career Forward with the APICS CSCP!
Classes will be held at the Brandman Campus
Tuesdays/Thursdays (9/4/14-11/13/14) -
6:30 PM to 9:30 PM,
- Thursdays starting September 4 through/including November 13, 2014
- Tuesdays starting September 9 through/including September 30, 2014
Saturdays (1/17/15-3/14/15) -
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Thursdays (3/19/15-6/25/15) -
6:30 PM to 9:30 PM,
The APICS CSCP Learning System
The course includes APICS CSCP Learning System, a
comprehensive professional development and exam preparation
program. It consists of print modules and Web-based
study tools that reflect the APICS CSCP body of knowledge
as defined in the APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual (ECM).
Combined with the classroom experience this provides
you with a broad, encompassing view of global end-to-end
supply chain management.
The APICS CSCP Learning System contains three modules:
of Supply Chain Management
- Broad concepts of supply chain management, including
primary processes, objectives, integration methods
- Alignment of supply chain and business strategies
- Key considerations for supply chain design and continuous
- Key measures for planning and controlling inventories
- Fundamentals of logistics in supply chain management
- Identifying and managing market segments
- Demand forecasting and management techniques
- Keys to effective CRM
- Core concepts of supply management
Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance
- Sustainability practices in design and operation
of a supply chain
- Risk, its sources, impacts, and mitigation methods
- Globally dispersed supply and demand, and the impact
of free trade zones and trading blocs
- Globalization effects on inbound and outbound logistics
- Measurement of, and efficiency and responsiveness
in the supply chain
- Technologies for design, data, operations and communications
in supply chain management
- Factors influencing demand, including design, marketing,
selling, and matching customer orders
- Core concepts of CRM, including strategies, technologies,
and key implementation challenges
- Fundamentals of supplier relationship management
(SRM), including strategies, improved management of
sources, relevant technologies and measurement
- Inventory planning and control methods
- Supply chain dynamics and the balance of responsiveness
- Managing supply from internal and external sources
- Implementation of demand plans, including prioritization
and fulfillment, and capturing and communicating point-of-sale
- Tools and techniques to support continuous improvement
are led by:
M. Testa Jr, BS, MBA, CFPIM, CSCP, CIRM, Jonah
Master Instructor for APICS Lean Enterprise Workshop
Master Instructor for APICS Certified Supply Chain
Professional (CSCP) Series
Master Instructor for APICS Certified Production
and Inventory Management (CPIM) Series
Nick Testa has been in senior management for
over 30 years, applying Supply Chain, Lean and
other business improvement tools at and within
organizations of all sizes and types. Also active
in APICS, he served on its board and as President
of this global Association for Operations Management.
He is an internationally known speaker, college
instructor, and consultant. He analyses real world
problems with insight and pragmatism, helping
students bring the lessons of the classroom back
- $1,695 for Members (Current APICS membership card
must be presented at registration)
- $1,995 for Non-Member*
16355 Laguna Canyon Road
Irvine, CA 92618 (map)
- CSCP Learning system
- Handouts of slides and supplemental material.
should be picked up from the University as soon as possible.
The learning system contains an on line portion. After
payment and before the first session the student will
receive on line access information and should activate
their account and complete the on line Pre-Test. The
test should be completed only once.
After taking the Pre-Test students are strongly urged
to read Module 1 sections A, B, and C prior to the first
The CSCP Exam
Exams are administered on computers by a testing agency.
Exam fees are not included in the course fees. A candidate
must qualify to take the exam.
To earn your APICS CSCP designation, you must pass
one comprehensive exam. Prior to taking the exam, you
must be eligible. Eligibility applications must be received
two weeks prior to the day you register for computer-based
testing (CBT) exams.
To be eligible for the APICS CSCP designation, you
- the APICS CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM; or C.P.M., CSM,
or CPSM designations plus two years of related business
- bachelor's degree or equivalent plus two years
of related business experience, or
- five years of related business experience.
Submitting your eligibility application is free and
your eligibility application for the APICS CSCP exam
now. You will receive notification of your eligibility
status via email within two weeks of the date APICS
received your application.
Register for your APICS CSCP exam in
The APICS CSCP exam is administered through an independent
service provider and expert in providing knowledge
measurement services. To learn about the process of
registering for your APICS CSCP exam, visit the following
The name listed on your APICS record (and therefore
the name that is sent to the testing vendor) must exactly
match your name as shown on your two forms of identification.
If your name does not match your identification, you
will not be able to access the test center and you will
forfeit all exam fees.
APICS CSCP exam registration fees
APICS members $630 (US)
Nonmembers $795 (US)
Retake Fee* $385 (US)
*If you did not pass your previous APICS CSCP exam,
or your cancellation from your previous APICS CSCP exam
was not approved, you qualify for the retake fee.
APICS 2014 Examination Dates
March 22 2014 – May 10 2014
July 5 2014 – August 23 2014
November 1 2014 – December 20 2014
Visit the Brandman University website HERE
and click on REGISTER NOW
Please note: Class size is limited to 25 people for
this course. Students are accepted in the order in which
their registrations and payments are received. Payment
must be received in order to guarantee a seat in the
For additional information, fill out the "contact
us" section on our website!